Ever thought about advertising your business or cause bigger than ever? According to Forbes, 71% of commuters notice outdoor advertising during their travels. Let us help you grab the attention!
720 dpi in CMYK
Our inks are made with automotive-grade pigments designed to resist fading for 2 years.
- 13 ounce, three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and an 1200 denier polyester scrim inside.
- Full color options are available.
- Semi-gloss finish with grommets and/or pocketing.
- Our billboards & banner use High Quality UV Ink & Glossy Vinyl to resist fading & results in more vibrant print colors
- Quick Turnaround Time on billboard & banner printing, so you can start making money on your billboard faster.
- Anti-mildew, anti-UV, and flame retardant.
- Meets NFPA-701 (National Fire Protection Association, the governing national body) guidelines for flame resistance.
- Designed to withstand temperatures as low as minus 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Can print up to any size the mounting space allows.
- Ask us about adding a neon overlay for that wow factor!
- Check with us for information on installation.
Our turnaround time is 5 day printing plus ground shipping. If you need billboard printing in a hurry….just let us know and we can expedite your billboard for a minimal rush fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3M 1080 is a removable, repositionable, easy install vinyl product. It is pressure actived with air release principals and possess the ability to perform a dry install. This product also has extreme conformability for curved surfaces and comes in a 60”W roll, giving the ability to cover an entire section seamlessly. No Printing. No Overlaminate. Just open the box and start wrapping!
- Avery Dennison SW900 is a vinyl film that has superior conformability to irregular substrates with an easy apply feature that helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles during application. This product has outstanding durability and outdoor performance for up to 12 years depending on the color.
- Mac Tac TF 700 is a film coated with high performance, micro-structured (bubble free) permanent, low tack, acrylic adhesive for easy application. The adhesive is protected by a 90# polycoated release liner for added stability and the film is available in fifteen remarkable gloss and matte colors.
- For custom design wraps on vehicles, marine/watercraft, wall murals, outdoor signage and floor graphics we use Avery Dennison MPI 1105EZ, a 2 mil cast gloss with air-egress technology for easy positioning and faster application as well as superior conformability to compound curves, channels, rivets and corrugations. This product has excellent print compatibility and is quite durable when paired with our Avery Gloss or Matte Laminate. It is structured with long term removable acrylic and a gray opacifying layer.
For recreational toys such as ATVS, jet skis and snowmobiles we use Orafol Orajet 3105HT. This print compatible vinyl film is designed for graphics on hard-to-stick, low-energy plastics (like polyethylene and polypropylene) with a smooth or slightly textured flat surface. It is a 4 mil calendered gloss white vinyl with a specially formulated grey-pigmented permanent high tack adhesive for maximum endurance.